The Treasure Coast's newest luxury auto dealerships, Audi Stuart and Infiniti Stuart, will officially break ground on Oct. 11 in a special ceremony hosted by Mario Murgado, president and CEO of Brickell Motors -- a collection of South Florida auto dealerships well-known for their extensive collection of Honda, Buick and GMC vehicles.
With over 30 years of automotive experience, Mr. Murgado most recently celebrated the opening of Miami's newest dealership for high-end and exotic vehicles, Brickell Luxury Motors. He now looks forward to expanding business to Florida's Treasure Coast and bringing world-class Audi and Infiniti vehicles to a wonderful community he greatly believes in.
The official ground-breaking event will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the future sites of Audi Stuart and Infiniti Stuart, located at 3970 SE Federal HWY, Stuart, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006