The Treasure Coast's newest luxury auto dealerships, Audi Stuart and Infiniti Stuart, will officially break ground on Oct. 11 in a special ceremony hosted by Mario Murgado, president and CEO of Brickell Motors -- a collection of South Florida auto dealerships well-known for their extensive collection of Honda, Buick and GMC vehicles.
With over 30 years of automotive experience, Mr. Murgado most recently celebrated the opening of Miami's newest dealership for high-end and exotic vehicles, Brickell Luxury Motors. He now looks forward to expanding business to Florida's Treasure Coast and bringing world-class Audi and Infiniti vehicles to a wonderful community he greatly believes in.
The official ground-breaking event will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the future sites of Audi Stuart and Infiniti Stuart, located at 3970 SE Federal HWY, Stuart, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop