The Treasure Coast's newest luxury auto dealerships, Audi Stuart and Infiniti Stuart, will officially break ground on Oct. 11 in a special ceremony hosted by Mario Murgado, president and CEO of Brickell Motors -- a collection of South Florida auto dealerships well-known for their extensive collection of Honda, Buick and GMC vehicles.
With over 30 years of automotive experience, Mr. Murgado most recently celebrated the opening of Miami's newest dealership for high-end and exotic vehicles, Brickell Luxury Motors. He now looks forward to expanding business to Florida's Treasure Coast and bringing world-class Audi and Infiniti vehicles to a wonderful community he greatly believes in.
The official ground-breaking event will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the future sites of Audi Stuart and Infiniti Stuart, located at 3970 SE Federal HWY, Stuart, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief