The Treasure Coast's newest luxury auto dealerships, Audi Stuart and Infiniti Stuart, will officially break ground on Oct. 11 in a special ceremony hosted by Mario Murgado, president and CEO of Brickell Motors -- a collection of South Florida auto dealerships well-known for their extensive collection of Honda, Buick and GMC vehicles.
With over 30 years of automotive experience, Mr. Murgado most recently celebrated the opening of Miami's newest dealership for high-end and exotic vehicles, Brickell Luxury Motors. He now looks forward to expanding business to Florida's Treasure Coast and bringing world-class Audi and Infiniti vehicles to a wonderful community he greatly believes in.
The official ground-breaking event will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the future sites of Audi Stuart and Infiniti Stuart, located at 3970 SE Federal HWY, Stuart, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women