IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/09/12 -- Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division (Toshiba -- www.telecom.toshiba.com), today announced that its IPedge® IP business telephone system has won TMC's 2012 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine. This award was given, in part, for the successes achieved by Toshiba's IPedge EP at LifeLong Medical Care. The 2012 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award winners are published in the September 2012 issue of INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine, www.itmag.com.
"We are honored to have Toshiba's IPedge EP win TMC's 2012 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award," said Brian Metherell, vice president and general manager of Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division. "Designed for small companies and branches of larger companies, IPedge EP empowers users to communicate more effectively, be more cost effective, and have greater access to their customers, partners and each other."
"The editors of INTERNET TELEPHONY are pleased to award Toshiba's IPedge EP with a 2012 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for its innovation in IP communications. With its IPedge EP, Toshiba has demonstrated outstanding quality and delivered exceptional solutions for its customers," said Erik Linask, group editorial director of INTERNET TELEPHONY.
IPedge EP Delivers Big Company IP Functionality for Small Companies
Toshiba's IPedge EP, the smallest member of the IPedge family, is an IP business telephone system designed specifically for small businesses with up to 40 users per server. It gives small businesses big company IP features and functionality at an affordable price. IPedge EP delivers all the features, functionality, quality and reliability for which Toshiba's telephone systems are known. It is networkable with other IPedge systems and/or Toshiba's Strata® CIX IP converged business telephone systems.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women