St. Martin Press said Steve Jobs' Homestead, Calif., high school girlfriend is writing a book about the famous computer executive.
Jobs, a co-founder of what is now the world's most valuable company, Apple Corp., died of cancer in 2011.
The Los Angeles Times reported Monday Chrisann Brennan, who met Jobs when she was a high school junior and he was a senior, was writing a "tell-all" book about her former lover. She gave birth to Jobs' daughter Lisa when she was 23.
The publisher said the book would cover "Jobs' enormous appeal, energy and drive, as well as his developing ambition and ruthlessness in business and personal dealings."
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?