St. Martin Press said Steve Jobs' Homestead, Calif., high school girlfriend is writing a book about the famous computer executive.
Jobs, a co-founder of what is now the world's most valuable company, Apple Corp., died of cancer in 2011.
The Los Angeles Times reported Monday Chrisann Brennan, who met Jobs when she was a high school junior and he was a senior, was writing a "tell-all" book about her former lover. She gave birth to Jobs' daughter Lisa when she was 23.
The publisher said the book would cover "Jobs' enormous appeal, energy and drive, as well as his developing ambition and ruthlessness in business and personal dealings."
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall