St. Martin Press said Steve Jobs' Homestead, Calif., high school girlfriend is writing a book about the famous computer executive.
Jobs, a co-founder of what is now the world's most valuable company, Apple Corp., died of cancer in 2011.
The Los Angeles Times reported Monday Chrisann Brennan, who met Jobs when she was a high school junior and he was a senior, was writing a "tell-all" book about her former lover. She gave birth to Jobs' daughter Lisa when she was 23.
The publisher said the book would cover "Jobs' enormous appeal, energy and drive, as well as his developing ambition and ruthlessness in business and personal dealings."
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change