St. Martin Press said Steve Jobs' Homestead, Calif., high school girlfriend is writing a book about the famous computer executive.
Jobs, a co-founder of what is now the world's most valuable company, Apple Corp., died of cancer in 2011.
The Los Angeles Times reported Monday Chrisann Brennan, who met Jobs when she was a high school junior and he was a senior, was writing a "tell-all" book about her former lover. She gave birth to Jobs' daughter Lisa when she was 23.
The publisher said the book would cover "Jobs' enormous appeal, energy and drive, as well as his developing ambition and ruthlessness in business and personal dealings."
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go