IMAX Corp. and Paramount Pictures, a division of Viacom, today announced that Paranormal Activity 4, the fourth installment of Paramount's hit supernatural thriller franchise, will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX format and released to approximately 300 IMAX digital theatres in the U.S. and Canada, starting Oct. 18 at 9 p.m., simultaneous with the film's release.
The IMAX release of Paranormal Activity 4 will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience with proprietary IMAX DMR (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images, coupled with IMAX's customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio, create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.
Paranormal Activity 4 is directed by Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman.
You can like Paranormal Activity 4 on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/ParanormalActivity and follow it on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/TweetYourScream for audience reactions and important announcements.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column