IMAX Corp. and Paramount Pictures, a division of Viacom, today announced that Paranormal Activity 4, the fourth installment of Paramount's hit supernatural thriller franchise, will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX format and released to approximately 300 IMAX digital theatres in the U.S. and Canada, starting Oct. 18 at 9 p.m., simultaneous with the film's release.
The IMAX release of Paranormal Activity 4 will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience with proprietary IMAX DMR (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images, coupled with IMAX's customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio, create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.
Paranormal Activity 4 is directed by Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman.
You can like Paranormal Activity 4 on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/ParanormalActivity and follow it on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/TweetYourScream for audience reactions and important announcements.
Most Popular Stories
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- U.S. Veteran Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer