IMAX Corp. and Paramount Pictures, a division of Viacom, today announced that Paranormal Activity 4, the fourth installment of Paramount's hit supernatural thriller franchise, will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX format and released to approximately 300 IMAX digital theatres in the U.S. and Canada, starting Oct. 18 at 9 p.m., simultaneous with the film's release.
The IMAX release of Paranormal Activity 4 will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience with proprietary IMAX DMR (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images, coupled with IMAX's customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio, create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.
Paranormal Activity 4 is directed by Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman.
You can like Paranormal Activity 4 on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/ParanormalActivity and follow it on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/TweetYourScream for audience reactions and important announcements.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006