LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 10/09/12 -- The London Marriott Hotel Regents Park is proud to offer three packages with great rewards. When you're looking to book an event at a conference venue in London, this hotel offers an ideal location, superb catering, and first-rate event services. Choose from among these incentive packages for your next group event.
Earn Shopping Voucher: When you enquire about a new meeting between now and the 30th of September 2012 to be held before 31st of March 2013, Marriott will reward you with up to £ 100 of high street shopping vouchers to spend at more than 25,000 places in the UK. Among hotels near Primrose Hill London, the London Marriott Hotel Regents Parks offers two offers that allow your clients to be rewarded also.
Earn Double Rewards: Book before the 31st January 2013 and hold a meeting or event before the 31st May 2013 to earn double Marriott Rewards points. Choose from 250 ways to redeem points, included street shopping vouchers and free stays at hotels worldwide. Contact the hotel and quote code MRE2.
Make 2013 Lucky: Book before the 15th of January 2013 to hold a meeting or event between the 1st of January and the 31st of March 2013 and save 13% on delegate rates. Please contact the hotel and quote code LUCK13.
With superb event space and a dedicated Event Organiser, the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park is ideal for hosting events or meetings. The hotel near Wembley Arena features 8 meeting rooms with a total of 5,425 square feet of space, with exhibition space and a room that accommodates up to 300 guests.
This deluxe North London wedding venue offers 304 spacious bedrooms perfect for out-of-town wedding guests or business travelers. Rooms offer a dedicated work area, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access and a laptop-size safe, as well as the Marriott bedding package. Brasserie Centrale serves a brasserie-style menu with a wide range of European regional wines. Our refurbished Chats Café Bar is a lively spot offering a choice of beverages. While staying at the hotel, guests can enjoy complimentary access to the Leisure Club featuring a 15m indoor, heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room, as well as the fully equipped exercise room.
For more information about these packages or to learn more about meeting and wedding venues in North London, call the hotel at 44-207-722 7711.
About the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
Welcome to the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. This 4-star North London hotel is the perfect destination as a base to explore the city. Bond Street is just three stops from Swiss Cottage underground station on the Jubilee Line, so guests can be shopping, exploring the sights and taking in one of London's world-renowned West End shows in less than 15 minutes. Also, Camden Town, the chic shops, cafes and restaurants of Primrose Hill and ZSL's London Zoo in Regents Park are all just a short walk from this hotel in north London.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2117132
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'