SANTA MONICA, Calif., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Entravision Communications Corporation announced that Christopher T. Young, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will be presenting at the Deutsche Bank 2012 Leveraged Finance Conference in Scottsdale, AZ at 4:40 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, October 10, 2012.
The presentation will be made available to the public via live audio webcast which can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of Entravision's corporate web site at http://www.entravision.com/.
About Entravision Communications Corporation
Entravision Communications Corporation is a diversified Spanish-language media company utilizing a combination of television, radio and digital operations to reach Latino consumers across the United States, as well as the border markets of Mexico. Entravision is the largest affiliate group of both the top-ranked Univision television network and Univision's TeleFutura network, with television stations in 19 of the nation's top 50 Hispanic markets. The company also operates one of the nation's largest groups of primarily Spanish-language radio stations, consisting of 49 owned and operated radio stations. Additionally, Entravision has a variety of cross-platform digital content and sales offerings designed to capitalize on the company's leadership position within the Hispanic broadcasting community. Entravision shares of Class A Common Stock are traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol: EVC.Entravision Communications Corporation
Web site: http://www.entravision.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects