Television company Belo Corp. said today that it will issue a news release regarding its third quarter 2012 earnings on Oct. 30 at 7:30 a.m. Central Daylight Time. A conference call to discuss the earnings release and other matters of interest to shareholders and analysts will follow at 10:00 a.m. CDT that morning.
The conference call will be simultaneously webcast on the company's website at www.belo.com. Following the conclusion of the webcast, a replay of the conference call will be archived on Belo's website. To access the listen-only conference lines, dial 1-800-230-1951. A replay line will be open from 12:00 p.m. CDT on October 30, 2012, until 11:59 p.m. CST on Nov. 13. To access the replay, dial 1-800-475-6701 or 320-365-3844. The access code for the replay is 266640.
Belo owns and operates 20 television stations (nine in the top 25 markets) and their associated websites. Belo stations, which include affiliations with ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and the CW, reach more than 14 percent of U.S. television households in 15 highly attractive markets. Belo stations rank first or second in nearly all of their local markets.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects