Although mortgage rates continue to reach new record lows, the search for a home mortgage to fit the family budget can still prove a challenge.
Several websites offer online calculators with a variety of features designed to help prospective homebuyers gauge monthly mortgage payments.
Here are just a few:
-Bankrate.com: Offers calculators to gauge mortgage payment amounts and how much you can afford. http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/mortgages/mortgage-calculator.aspx
-Federal Reserve: Supplies basic calculators for determining a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage. http://www.federalreserve.gov/apps/mortcalc/
-Homefair.com: Establish the loan amount you can handle using a mortgage affordability calculator. http://www.homefair.com/tools/mortgage-affordability-calculator/index.asp
-Interest.com: Provides calculators for a variety of borrowing scenarios. http://www.interest.com/mortgage/calculators/mortgage-calculator/
-Mortgage Calculators: Features mortgage calculators, as well as others for borrowing and credit-related topics. http://www.mortgage-calculators.org/calculators/calculators.html
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports