Although mortgage rates continue to reach new record lows, the search for a home mortgage to fit the family budget can still prove a challenge.
Several websites offer online calculators with a variety of features designed to help prospective homebuyers gauge monthly mortgage payments.
Here are just a few:
-Bankrate.com: Offers calculators to gauge mortgage payment amounts and how much you can afford. http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/mortgages/mortgage-calculator.aspx
-Federal Reserve: Supplies basic calculators for determining a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage. http://www.federalreserve.gov/apps/mortcalc/
-Homefair.com: Establish the loan amount you can handle using a mortgage affordability calculator. http://www.homefair.com/tools/mortgage-affordability-calculator/index.asp
-Interest.com: Provides calculators for a variety of borrowing scenarios. http://www.interest.com/mortgage/calculators/mortgage-calculator/
-Mortgage Calculators: Features mortgage calculators, as well as others for borrowing and credit-related topics. http://www.mortgage-calculators.org/calculators/calculators.html
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys