EAST ISLIP, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 10/08/12 -- Gunther Grant, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: GNGR) announced today that Got Chocolates, Inc.'s Vegan Fudge is now available to consumers nationally on Amazon.com.
Got Chocolate's Vegan Fudge is gourmet fudge produced without animal or dairy products in the recipe. The recipe uses the same quality natural ingredients as the Company's regular fudge but replaces the cream with almond milk and the butter with coconut oil. Vegan Fudge can be purchased on Amazon by visiting http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009L3UQB0.
"Our Vegan Fudge product was created in response to consumer demand and we are very pleased to offer this product to consumers nationally through the world's largest online retailer," stated Gunther Grant, CEO of Gunther Grant, Inc.
About Gunther Grant, Inc.
Gunther Grant, Inc. owns controlling interest and manages various companies in the confections industry that specialize in chocolate production, confection technology, mold production, and specialty advertising. The Company owns Got Chocolates, Inc., www.GotChocolates.com, www.WonkaChocolates.com, Supercrave.com, www.logococo.com, and the rights to produce BETTY BOOP confections. Through its subsidiaries, Gunther Grant, Inc. has been producing chocolates for retailers and wholesalers for over 35 years.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping