EAST ISLIP, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 10/08/12 -- Gunther Grant, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: GNGR) announced today that Got Chocolates, Inc.'s Vegan Fudge is now available to consumers nationally on Amazon.com.
Got Chocolate's Vegan Fudge is gourmet fudge produced without animal or dairy products in the recipe. The recipe uses the same quality natural ingredients as the Company's regular fudge but replaces the cream with almond milk and the butter with coconut oil. Vegan Fudge can be purchased on Amazon by visiting http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009L3UQB0.
"Our Vegan Fudge product was created in response to consumer demand and we are very pleased to offer this product to consumers nationally through the world's largest online retailer," stated Gunther Grant, CEO of Gunther Grant, Inc.
About Gunther Grant, Inc.
Gunther Grant, Inc. owns controlling interest and manages various companies in the confections industry that specialize in chocolate production, confection technology, mold production, and specialty advertising. The Company owns Got Chocolates, Inc., www.GotChocolates.com, www.WonkaChocolates.com, Supercrave.com, www.logococo.com, and the rights to produce BETTY BOOP confections. Through its subsidiaries, Gunther Grant, Inc. has been producing chocolates for retailers and wholesalers for over 35 years.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border