EAST ISLIP, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 10/08/12 -- Gunther Grant, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: GNGR) announced today that Got Chocolates, Inc.'s Vegan Fudge is now available to consumers nationally on Amazon.com.
Got Chocolate's Vegan Fudge is gourmet fudge produced without animal or dairy products in the recipe. The recipe uses the same quality natural ingredients as the Company's regular fudge but replaces the cream with almond milk and the butter with coconut oil. Vegan Fudge can be purchased on Amazon by visiting http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009L3UQB0.
"Our Vegan Fudge product was created in response to consumer demand and we are very pleased to offer this product to consumers nationally through the world's largest online retailer," stated Gunther Grant, CEO of Gunther Grant, Inc.
About Gunther Grant, Inc.
Gunther Grant, Inc. owns controlling interest and manages various companies in the confections industry that specialize in chocolate production, confection technology, mold production, and specialty advertising. The Company owns Got Chocolates, Inc., www.GotChocolates.com, www.WonkaChocolates.com, Supercrave.com, www.logococo.com, and the rights to produce BETTY BOOP confections. Through its subsidiaries, Gunther Grant, Inc. has been producing chocolates for retailers and wholesalers for over 35 years.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Libyan Production Pushes Brent Crude Below $109
- U.K. Girds for Nationwide Strike
- Warren G. Harding's Spicy Love Letters to Be Released
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device