EAST ISLIP, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 10/08/12 -- Gunther Grant, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: GNGR) announced today that Got Chocolates, Inc.'s Vegan Fudge is now available to consumers nationally on Amazon.com.
Got Chocolate's Vegan Fudge is gourmet fudge produced without animal or dairy products in the recipe. The recipe uses the same quality natural ingredients as the Company's regular fudge but replaces the cream with almond milk and the butter with coconut oil. Vegan Fudge can be purchased on Amazon by visiting http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009L3UQB0.
"Our Vegan Fudge product was created in response to consumer demand and we are very pleased to offer this product to consumers nationally through the world's largest online retailer," stated Gunther Grant, CEO of Gunther Grant, Inc.
About Gunther Grant, Inc.
Gunther Grant, Inc. owns controlling interest and manages various companies in the confections industry that specialize in chocolate production, confection technology, mold production, and specialty advertising. The Company owns Got Chocolates, Inc., www.GotChocolates.com, www.WonkaChocolates.com, Supercrave.com, www.logococo.com, and the rights to produce BETTY BOOP confections. Through its subsidiaries, Gunther Grant, Inc. has been producing chocolates for retailers and wholesalers for over 35 years.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures