A publicist for Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman says the U.S. television stars have separated after more than 30 years of marriage.
"Entertainment Tonight" confirmed the split Monday.
The "Taxi" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor married the "Cheers" actress in January 1982. The parents of three adult children are the founders of Jersey Films, the production company behind "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State" and "Freedom Writers."
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment