A publicist for Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman says the U.S. television stars have separated after more than 30 years of marriage.
"Entertainment Tonight" confirmed the split Monday.
The "Taxi" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor married the "Cheers" actress in January 1982. The parents of three adult children are the founders of Jersey Films, the production company behind "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State" and "Freedom Writers."
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal