A publicist for Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman says the U.S. television stars have separated after more than 30 years of marriage.
"Entertainment Tonight" confirmed the split Monday.
The "Taxi" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor married the "Cheers" actress in January 1982. The parents of three adult children are the founders of Jersey Films, the production company behind "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State" and "Freedom Writers."
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- Intel Working on Smartwatch; Mum on Possible Apple Link
- Banks Don't Follow Rules in Mortgage Settlement
- Fed Will Keep Buying Bonds for Now; Markets Dip
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Amazon Doesn't Need Tax Breaks but Gets Offered Millions