A publicist for Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman says the U.S. television stars have separated after more than 30 years of marriage.
"Entertainment Tonight" confirmed the split Monday.
The "Taxi" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor married the "Cheers" actress in January 1982. The parents of three adult children are the founders of Jersey Films, the production company behind "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State" and "Freedom Writers."
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday