JACKSONVILLE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 10/08/12 -- Already a leader in the Bankruptcy and Foreclosure defense field, Consumer Attorney Services (CAS) only continues to grow. CAS recently hit an exciting milestone when they exceeded 200 licensed attorneys in their network. As of October 1st, 2012, the exact total stood at 206 and counting.
CAS is focused on assisting clients who have been caused a hardship due to misleading or unethical lending practices. The staff of CAS is highly knowledgeable in all areas of consumer credit and will go to battle for you in the fight to take control of your credit. Credit research, correction, and development are all part of the process.
It takes more than just knowledgeable lawyers, however, to make for a great legal service. CAS combines their work with a focus on the customer experience and a passion to defend your credit. Since laws in the areas of bankruptcy and foreclosure are ever-changing, the CAS team takes pride in staying up-to-date in order to offer you only the most relevant legal advice.
By accumulating over 200 highly qualified and experienced lawyers, the team at CAS can now serve you just about anywhere you are. Licensed to practice in 46 states, plus the District of Columbia, chances are CAS can represent you wherever you happen to live. While CAS has a presence all across the country, it maintains its roots firmly in the city of Jacksonville, Florida. As one of the fastest growing businesses in Jacksonville, CAS is proud to represent consumers across the nation all while being true to its home town.
The sad reality of our recent national history is that not all lenders have been acting in a responsible manner. Mortgage professionals took advantage of less experienced buyers to give out many loans that were unlikely to be repaid. Loan types such as 'Interest only' and 'Adjustable Rate Mortgages' were bad news from the beginning, and have taken their toll on the economy as a whole. For someone who has fallen victim to these undesirable lending practices, there seems to be no way out of their personal financial jail.
That's finance.yahoo.com/news/consumer-attorneys-growing-popularity-thanks-142950215.html">where Consumer Attorney Services comes in. By hiring a professional to defend your credit against these predatory lending practices, you can be sure that a lawyer with knowledge and experience will be on your side. There is no need to face the big banks alone. With Consumer Attorney Services legal representation at a fair rate is just a phone call away.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Consumer Attorney Services
7960 Baymeadows Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column