NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 10/08/12 -- Monster Watts, an innovator of external battery chargers for Apple and Samsung phones, is clearing out the much-acclaimed iPhone 4S Hybrid Solar Battery Case to make room for the iPhone 5 model arriving in December.
After a few months of use, all mobile phone batteries run out of power sooner. Battery cases and even solar powered chargers to extend the battery life are not a new idea, but the Monster Watts model is still the only one that keeps Apple's design integrity with high functionality.
The Monster Watts Hybrid Solar Battery Case has been praised as the best available because it combines the highest efficiency solar panel charger with the most powerful rechargeable battery in a thin protective case made of tough ABS material. It comes in black or white, and can even be personalized with replaceable color bumpers.
Whether outdoors playing, or indoors working, away from electrical outlets; users can relax knowing that with the extra 150% battery life and ambient sunlight -- their iPhone 4S will not run out of power, all day and night.
The hybrid charging design automatically charges the 2400 mAh rechargeable battery whenever it's under sunlight, but just in case, it can also be charged from any PC or standard phone charger via the built-in USB port. Of course, all buttons and ports are still fully accessible.
Inventory Clearance Promotion
The suggested retail price of the Hybrid Solar Battery Case 4 Bumpers Package is $128, but in cooperation with www.Vivealive.net, it can be purchased for $64 and comes with a total of 4 color bumpers. There is limited inventory in stock.
That promotional price is only available using coupon code ML50 at www.Vivealive.net
or by using this link
Please visit www.MonsterWatts.com for more details on the Hybrid Solar Battery Case.
To take advantage of the Inventory Clearance Promotion, please go to www.Vivealive.net or
About Monster Watts
Monster Watts is an innovator of solar powered accessories for Apple products such as the iPhone and iPad, and external battery cases for Samsung Galaxy phones. Its design team is based in New York and has factories in Asia.
Phone: (888) 407-0668
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11