Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber have been booked to perform at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, U.S. television network CBS announced.
The lingerie runway show is to air Dec. 4.
"Victoria's Secret Angels Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson and a bevy of other supermodels will star in this lingerie runway show," the network said in a news release Wednesday. "The special will also include pink carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show."
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season