Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber have been booked to perform at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, U.S. television network CBS announced.
The lingerie runway show is to air Dec. 4.
"Victoria's Secret Angels Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson and a bevy of other supermodels will star in this lingerie runway show," the network said in a news release Wednesday. "The special will also include pink carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women