HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 10/05/12 -- Tenguy World International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: TGWI) reported today that the Company is in final discussions regarding certain oil and gas properties located in Garvin County, Oklahoma. The Company's attorneys are currently preparing an option agreement on the prospect.
The prospect is located in Garvin County, Oklahoma in the Pauls Valley Uplift area. The Pauls Valley Uplift area of Gavin County is well known in the Mid-Continent Region as a very good seismic data quality area. The primary targets of the 3-D shoot, the Oil Creek sand, Bromide sands, Viola lime and Pennsylvanian sands can be interpreted with a great degree of accuracy. The subsurface of the area is one of distinct and radical lithological changes, yielding many very consistent reflectors due to the extreme velocity changes.
About Tenguy World International, Inc.
The Company was originally incorporated in 1923 in the state of Colorado. Tenguy World International is an independent oil and gas company, engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim