David Letterman dedicated one of his "Late Show" Top 10 lists to U.S. President Barack Obama after his debate with Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Letterman read "President Obama Excuses" on Thursday's edition of the show.
It went as follows --
10. "I haven't slept an hour since 2008."
9. "Romney's hair is mesmerizing."
8. "Didn't want to wake Jim Lehrer."
7. "Haven't been the same since I quit smoking."
6. "Honestly, I thought the debate was next week."
5. "I live with my mother-in-law -- what do you want from me?"
4. "Kept blanking on what percentage of the country Mitt's written off."
3. "Skipped rehearsal, just like Letterman."
2. "Why don't you ask Bin Laden how I did?"
1. "It's Bush's fault."
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype