David Letterman dedicated one of his "Late Show" Top 10 lists to U.S. President Barack Obama after his debate with Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Letterman read "President Obama Excuses" on Thursday's edition of the show.
It went as follows --
10. "I haven't slept an hour since 2008."
9. "Romney's hair is mesmerizing."
8. "Didn't want to wake Jim Lehrer."
7. "Haven't been the same since I quit smoking."
6. "Honestly, I thought the debate was next week."
5. "I live with my mother-in-law -- what do you want from me?"
4. "Kept blanking on what percentage of the country Mitt's written off."
3. "Skipped rehearsal, just like Letterman."
2. "Why don't you ask Bin Laden how I did?"
1. "It's Bush's fault."
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW