David Letterman dedicated one of his "Late Show" Top 10 lists to U.S. President Barack Obama after his debate with Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Letterman read "President Obama Excuses" on Thursday's edition of the show.
It went as follows --
10. "I haven't slept an hour since 2008."
9. "Romney's hair is mesmerizing."
8. "Didn't want to wake Jim Lehrer."
7. "Haven't been the same since I quit smoking."
6. "Honestly, I thought the debate was next week."
5. "I live with my mother-in-law -- what do you want from me?"
4. "Kept blanking on what percentage of the country Mitt's written off."
3. "Skipped rehearsal, just like Letterman."
2. "Why don't you ask Bin Laden how I did?"
1. "It's Bush's fault."
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Lawsuits Against Employers Reach Record Highs