LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 10/05/12 -- Compass Biotechnologies Inc.'s (PINKSHEETS: COBI) Wholly Owned Subsidiary, 1World Direct US Inc. is pleased to announce that the company is on track to meet the projected net revenues for the fourth quarter of 2012 of Five Hundred Thousand USD ($500,000.00 USD) which is an increase of 1000 percent compared to last year's 4th quarter in which we did under fifty thousand dollars. Tom Krucker, CEO of 1World Direct US Inc., added, "We expect to rapidly grow in the Asian market as we are keeping to our business model of expanding into the global market place where high growth opportunities exist."
ABOUT: 1World Direct Inc. and Compass Biotechnologies Inc.
1World Direct US Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Compass Biotechnologies Inc. integrates and provides direct payment systems into the global community that positions the company above its direct competition. 1World Direct US leverages the integration of its branded cards and expands access to its stored value cards for consumers through multiple distribution channels. 1World Direct US provides a singular competitive resource for affordable funds transfer and stored value products and services generating continued profits for its shareholders.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS:
Certain statements in this release, other than statements of historical fact, may include forward-looking information that involves various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate. Actual result and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. The Company assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements should circumstances or management's estimates or opinions change, other than as required pursuant to applicable securities laws.
Compass Biotechnologies Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women