PORTLAND, OR -- (Marketwire) -- 10/05/12 -- Beacon Rock Research is initiating research coverage on North Bay Resources Inc. (OTCBB: NBRI) (OTCQB: NBRI).
As detailed in the Introductory Report, North Bay is close to commencing gold production at its Ruby Mine, near Downieville, California, in a northern extension of the historic California Mother Lode. The Ruby Mine is an underground placer and lode mine, including past producing mines on the project, with total production of over 250,000 ounces of gold since the 1850s. The Ruby may be the largest producing channel mine in modern times, producing coarse and jewelers-grade gold and nuggets.
The Introductory Report (to view click http://www.beaconrockresearch.com/nbri.intro.pdf) prepared by Beacon Rock Research, and other research and commentary, is available at http://www.beaconrockresearch.com.
This Press Release was prepared by Beacon Rock Research.
Beacon Rock Research provides institutional-quality investment research, focused primarily on the metals and mining industry.
Beacon Rock Research, LLC
North Bay Resources Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals