PORTLAND, OR -- (Marketwire) -- 10/05/12 -- Beacon Rock Research is initiating research coverage on North Bay Resources Inc. (OTCBB: NBRI) (OTCQB: NBRI).
As detailed in the Introductory Report, North Bay is close to commencing gold production at its Ruby Mine, near Downieville, California, in a northern extension of the historic California Mother Lode. The Ruby Mine is an underground placer and lode mine, including past producing mines on the project, with total production of over 250,000 ounces of gold since the 1850s. The Ruby may be the largest producing channel mine in modern times, producing coarse and jewelers-grade gold and nuggets.
The Introductory Report (to view click http://www.beaconrockresearch.com/nbri.intro.pdf) prepared by Beacon Rock Research, and other research and commentary, is available at http://www.beaconrockresearch.com.
This Press Release was prepared by Beacon Rock Research.
Beacon Rock Research provides institutional-quality investment research, focused primarily on the metals and mining industry.
Beacon Rock Research, LLC
North Bay Resources Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree