UTEP's Master of Business Administration Program was honored at a U.S. Capitol ceremony Tuesday as one of the country's top graduate programs for Hispanic students.
The award was given by Washington, D.C.-based Excelencia in Education, which is aimed at improving Hispanics' success in college.
The Washington, D.C., organization during the past seven years has evaluated more than 500 college programs and departments that effectively boost Hispanic enrollment and graduation. Each year, it honors some of those programs.
The UTEP MBA program is one of the largest producers of Hispanic MBAs in the country; Hispanics make up 59 percent of its 360 graduates annually, UTEP reported.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes