World famous singer Rihanna has arrived to Baku, Trend correspondent reported.
On Saturday she will give a concert in the Baku Crystal Hall, where the Eurovision 2012 was held in May.
The R&B queen and owner of international prizes, including two Grammy's, will perform in an exclusive show consisting of her hits, in front of her numerous Baku fans. An 80-strong backup team arrived with the singer from the USA.
The arrival of singer's fans to her concert from various countries is expected. Rihanna's concert will be directed against piracy in the music industry.
The concert is organised by the Omnikomo Music Group Company, the main representative of Universal Music Group in Azerbaijan.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls