Approximately $127,000 worth of jewelry has been stolen from actress Julianne Moore's New York City brownstone.
Police say a complaint was filed with the NYPD on Oct. 1. They said Thursday that a necklace, bracelets and watches, some by Cartier, were reported missing.
They say the robbery occurred at the home in Manhattan's West Village sometime between June 6 and Aug. 28.
Police say the brownstone was under renovation and about 15-25 construction workers had access to the house during that time.
There have been no arrests and the jewelry has not been recovered. Police are investigation it as a grand larceny.
Most Popular Stories
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study