Approximately $127,000 worth of jewelry has been stolen from actress Julianne Moore's New York City brownstone.
Police say a complaint was filed with the NYPD on Oct. 1. They said Thursday that a necklace, bracelets and watches, some by Cartier, were reported missing.
They say the robbery occurred at the home in Manhattan's West Village sometime between June 6 and Aug. 28.
Police say the brownstone was under renovation and about 15-25 construction workers had access to the house during that time.
There have been no arrests and the jewelry has not been recovered. Police are investigation it as a grand larceny.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Hobby Lobby Ruling Exempts Satanic Temple From Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs