Approximately $127,000 worth of jewelry has been stolen from actress Julianne Moore's New York City brownstone.
Police say a complaint was filed with the NYPD on Oct. 1. They said Thursday that a necklace, bracelets and watches, some by Cartier, were reported missing.
They say the robbery occurred at the home in Manhattan's West Village sometime between June 6 and Aug. 28.
Police say the brownstone was under renovation and about 15-25 construction workers had access to the house during that time.
There have been no arrests and the jewelry has not been recovered. Police are investigation it as a grand larceny.
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others