Approximately $127,000 worth of jewelry has been stolen from actress Julianne Moore's New York City brownstone.
Police say a complaint was filed with the NYPD on Oct. 1. They said Thursday that a necklace, bracelets and watches, some by Cartier, were reported missing.
They say the robbery occurred at the home in Manhattan's West Village sometime between June 6 and Aug. 28.
Police say the brownstone was under renovation and about 15-25 construction workers had access to the house during that time.
There have been no arrests and the jewelry has not been recovered. Police are investigation it as a grand larceny.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe