Approximately $127,000 worth of jewelry has been stolen from actress Julianne Moore's New York City brownstone.
Police say a complaint was filed with the NYPD on Oct. 1. They said Thursday that a necklace, bracelets and watches, some by Cartier, were reported missing.
They say the robbery occurred at the home in Manhattan's West Village sometime between June 6 and Aug. 28.
Police say the brownstone was under renovation and about 15-25 construction workers had access to the house during that time.
There have been no arrests and the jewelry has not been recovered. Police are investigation it as a grand larceny.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say