AZUSA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/04/12 -- A prime location in central Azusa that is easily accessible to major business and retail centers, coupled with the benefit of modern floorplans and features, long-term warranties and prices from the $600,000s make now a smart time to purchase at Botanika at Rosedale by Brookfield Homes, the finest brand new master-planned community in the San Gabriel Valley. With a limited selection of beautiful new homes that can accommodate buyers who want to move-in before the holidays, visit Botanika today or log onto www.LiveBotanika.com for immediate details.
"As 2012 draws to a close, consumers who follow financial and real estate trends recognize that buying a new home now has its rewards and the Botanika neighborhood has brand new homes for sale to help them achieve their goals -- and move during the next few months," said Rocky Tracy, Vice President of Sales for Brookfield Homes. "One important factor is today's low mortgage rates that can make homeownership more attainable. These rates, along with the value of buying a new single-family detached residence at Botanika, the assurance of builder warranties, plus convenient financing with the most competitive rates and the appropriate financing package underscore the value of buying new and buying now. Collectively, these advantages give buyers the confidence and peace of mind to move forward with their decision."
Buyers who act fast and purchase one of Botanika's featured residences can look forward to celebrating this holiday season in their new home. The 2,526 square-foot Residence One design has four bedrooms plus a loft, three baths and an expansive living area where the great room, kitchen and dining room flow together. The 2,981 square-foot Residence Three has four bedrooms plus a loft, 3.5 baths, formal living or music room, super loft, traditional wrap around porch and more.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women