MIAMI, Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hispanic audience in the Miami market chose America TeVe as their preference above all English networks to view the airing of the debate between the candidates for the United States presidency. This debate is the first of four that will be televised with simultaneous translation in Spanish that will determine the next President of our country.
Hosted by news anchor Oscar Haza, the program presented an innovative format with the participation of a focus group composed of 16 undecided voters who shared their opinions before the debate. The participants represented a handful of undecided potential voters in Miami that were randomly chosen by the independent research firm, the McDonald Group. After the debate, news anchor Pedro Sevcec, interviewed the group who shared their opinions alter having heard the candidates.
"South Florida's audience once again proved their loyalty by tuning in as they have for the past 14 years demonstrating our commitment to providing them with the best information, analysis and service our viewers deserve, making us their choice above all the networks that aired the debate, with the exception of Univision," said Omar Romay, president of America TeVe.
Tune in to America TeVe during our coverage of the next 3 debates, as part of the series of Desafio 2012.
Thursday, October, 11(th), 2012 - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Vice Presidential debate / Foreign and national policies / University of Kentucky
Tuesday, October 16(th), 2012 - 8:30 PM - 11 PM
Presidential debate / town hall meeting including foreign and domestic politics / Hofstra University, Hempstead, Nueva York.
Monday, October 22(nd), 2012 - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Presidential debate / Foreign Politics / Lynn University, Boca Raton, Florida.
Please visit us at: www.americateve.comAmerica TeVe
Web site: http://www.americateve.com/
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree