Carrie Underwood, P!nk and Pitbull are to perform on the 40th anniversary American Music Awards show in Los Angeles, dick clark productions announced.
The artists will join previously announced performers Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park and Christina Aguilera.
This year's show -- for which winners will be determined by fans voting online -- will be broadcast live from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE Nov. 18 on ABC.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks, the producers said.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet