Carrie Underwood, P!nk and Pitbull are to perform on the 40th anniversary American Music Awards show in Los Angeles, dick clark productions announced.
The artists will join previously announced performers Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park and Christina Aguilera.
This year's show -- for which winners will be determined by fans voting online -- will be broadcast live from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE Nov. 18 on ABC.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks, the producers said.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief