Carrie Underwood, P!nk and Pitbull are to perform on the 40th anniversary American Music Awards show in Los Angeles, dick clark productions announced.
The artists will join previously announced performers Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park and Christina Aguilera.
This year's show -- for which winners will be determined by fans voting online -- will be broadcast live from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE Nov. 18 on ABC.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks, the producers said.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women