MIAMI, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TransparentBusiness.com, an online platform that helps to optimize performance, coordination and monitoring of virtual teams, was distinguished as a "Rising Star" in the category "Best Cloud Computing Solution for Enterprise" during the 14th edition of PC World Latin America Awards. The solution competed with five other cloud-based tools: SAP Sales on Demand, HP CloudSystem Enterprise, Microsoft Office 365, Citrix Cloud Platform and VMWare View 5.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121031/PH02873 )
Launched in April 2012 by KMGi, TransparentBusiness.com is a web application that allows managing and monitoring all computer-based work process. The system records time spent by each worker on each task and project, taking screenshots every three minutes and recording worker's activity. It allows managers monitor their global workforce with the same effectiveness as if everyone were in the same office. Additionally, Transparent Business shows true status of each task and protects companies from over billing by external contractors.
Transparent Business aims to facilitate entrepreneurship and web-based work and is free for teams with up to five users.
"This Award is an important acknowledgment of our efforts to promote more dynamic and flexible ways to manage work," said Silvina Moschini, President and co-founder of the TransparentBusiness.com. She added that the tool "is designed to facilitate teleworking and efficient outsourcing. Companies benefit because they can hire talent anywhere in the world, and workers benefit because they have more job opportunities and can enjoy a more convenient way of working."
In the few months of being on the market, TransparentBusiness.com has managed to attract over 3,000 clients from 88 countries, including AIG, Siemens, Nike, Telefonica, Intuit, D&G and other important companies.
For more information visit www.TransparentBusiness.comFacebook: www.facebook.com/transparentbusinessTwitter: @TranspBusiness
Press Contact: Maricel Garcia Gossweiler +1 (212) 216-0001, Maricel.Gossweiler@intuic.com
This press release was issued through eReleases(R) Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121031/PH02873PRN Photo Desk, email@example.comTransparentBusiness.com
Web site: http://www.transparentbusiness.com/
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Brothel Write-offs Cost Taxpayers Millions, Coburn Says
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy
- GLAAD Denounces 'Duck Dynasty' Star for Remarks About Gays