SEO Inc., an industry-leading SEO company with over 14 years of experience achieving high rankings on the internet's major search engines, has compiled a list of the 52 top SEO news sites to watch in 2013. SEO Inc. has ranked these sites by their contributions to news, strategies, tips, and insight into the SEO world.
This list was created for SEO experts who are looking for the best news and top strategies. "All good SEO experts know that the field is constantly evolving; you have to stay on top of the latest news and techniques or risk losing your rankings and hurting your online business," said John E. Lincoln, Director of SEO Consulting and Social at SEO Inc. "We're making this list available because we are constantly asked for great resources and we wanted to give the sites due credit for all their hard work."
Some of the top sites SEO Inc. selected for the list include:
1. Search Engine Land http://searchengineland.com/Editor-In-Chief Danny Sullivan keeps this site running with articles on SEO, SEM, social media, and all things search.
2. Mashablehttp://mashable.com Pete Cashmore, the CEO and founder of Mashable, created a site not only for social media and SEO news, but also for technology and business news as well.
3. Social Media Today http://socialmediatoday.com/ This site talks primarily about social media, but also mobile practices and blogging practices as well.
4. PandoDaily http://pandodaily.com/ Sarah Lacy is the founder of PandoDaily, which is a site that talks about top news concerning social sites and search engines.
View the Full List of Top SEO Sites Here
"We work hard at the SEO Inc. blog, so we know how much goes into these news sites. We are hoping people can learn from them and then of course come to us when they are ready for strategic, ROI-focused SEO implementation and strategies," said Lincoln.
To read the whole list of "Top SEO News Sites to Watch for 2013" or to subscribe to the SEO Inc. blog, please visit http://www.seoinc.com/seo-blog/.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women