BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/31/12 -- Moontoast, a leading social marketing, social commerce and analytics company, today announced an integration with global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget, making Moontoast's tools for building and managing social media marketing campaigns available to ExactTarget clients worldwide.
ExactTarget clients will have the ability to create, launch and manage Moontoast powered apps directly from within ExactTarget's SocialPages application. The integration will also enable clients to capture information, such as email addresses.
"Partnering with social commerce leaders like Moontoast underscores our commitment to helping marketers foster customer relationships and engagement," said Margaret Francis, vice president of social products, ExactTarget. "Using Moontoast, our customers can build, execute and manage campaigns through SocialPages, allowing businesses to connect with fans on an individual level."
"The social landscape has forever altered the way we market and sell, and social marketing and commerce technologies are driving an unprecedented level of engagement and success for brands large and small," said Marcus Whitney, cofounder and CTO, Moontoast. "We are thrilled to be working with ExactTarget and look forward to bringing the most innovative social commerce platforms to their clients."
Moontoast is an emerging leader in social marketing, social commerce and social analytics. Moontoast's Social Activation Engine enables brands to effectively focus their social efforts on relationships, relevancy and results through a library of social engagement and commerce applications distributed on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogs and affiliate websites. Brands can directly measure social and transactional results using Moontoast's patent-pending Social Analytics Suite. Gartner Research has named Moontoast a "Cool Vendor" in Music and eCommerce, and Billboard Magazine called Moontoast a "Top Startup of 2011." For more information, visit www.moontoast.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Scratch Marketing + Media
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women