U.S. singer and television personality Cee Lo Green has denied a woman's allegation he sexually assaulted her.
TMZ cited law enforcement sources as saying a woman recently filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department accusing "The Voice" judge of sexual assault.
The identity of the alleged victim, as well as when the supposed incident took place and specifically what Green allegedly did were not immediately known, the celebrity news website said.
TMZ said police have spoken to staff at a restaurant linked to the case, however, it is also unclear if the eatery is where the assault allegedly happened.
Green told the website he has done nothing wrong.
"Nothing ever happened there or anywhere else," Green said, referring to the restaurant.
Authorities said no charges have been filed and the case has not been referred to prosecutors.
A holiday special called "CeeLo's Magic Moment," starring Green and The Muppets, is scheduled to air on TV Guide Network next month.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Ullman Says Penney Turnaround Will Take Time
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Under the alien ; Tulsa native Heather Langenkamp talks about how she got a part in the new "Star Trek" film.
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox