U.S. singer and television personality Cee Lo Green has denied a woman's allegation he sexually assaulted her.
TMZ cited law enforcement sources as saying a woman recently filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department accusing "The Voice" judge of sexual assault.
The identity of the alleged victim, as well as when the supposed incident took place and specifically what Green allegedly did were not immediately known, the celebrity news website said.
TMZ said police have spoken to staff at a restaurant linked to the case, however, it is also unclear if the eatery is where the assault allegedly happened.
Green told the website he has done nothing wrong.
"Nothing ever happened there or anywhere else," Green said, referring to the restaurant.
Authorities said no charges have been filed and the case has not been referred to prosecutors.
A holiday special called "CeeLo's Magic Moment," starring Green and The Muppets, is scheduled to air on TV Guide Network next month.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?