Obama adviser David Axelrod told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" he will shave his mustache if the president loses in Minnesota, Michigan or Pennsylvania.
Axelrod told host Joe Scarborough he will come on the program and shave his "mustache of 40 years" if President Barack Obama loses any of the states, which have trended Democratic in recent elections, to Republican nominee Mitt Romney, Politico reported Wednesday.
Scarborough, a former Republican congressman, responded to the wager by agreeing to grow a mustache if Obama wins North Carolina or Florida in the Nov. 6 election.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?