Obama adviser David Axelrod told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" he will shave his mustache if the president loses in Minnesota, Michigan or Pennsylvania.
Axelrod told host Joe Scarborough he will come on the program and shave his "mustache of 40 years" if President Barack Obama loses any of the states, which have trended Democratic in recent elections, to Republican nominee Mitt Romney, Politico reported Wednesday.
Scarborough, a former Republican congressman, responded to the wager by agreeing to grow a mustache if Obama wins North Carolina or Florida in the Nov. 6 election.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women