ATLANTA, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- The Home Depot�, the world's largest home improvement retailer, announced today that it will hold its Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call on Tuesday, November 13, at 9 a.m. ET.
A webcast will be available by logging onto http://earnings.homedepot.com and selecting the Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call icon. The webcast will be archived and available beginning at approximately noon on November 13.
The Home Depot is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with 2,250 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, 10 Canadian provinces and Mexico. In fiscal 2011, The Home Depot had sales of $70.4 billion and earnings of $3.9 billion. The Company employs more than 300,000 associates. The Home Depot's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index.
SOURCE The Home Depot
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth