The JM Internet Group, (web: jm-seo.org) a leader in small business SEO tips, has announced fantastic momentum to their latest SEO book, 'Fifty SEO Ideas', an SEO book full of tips, secrets and ideas, aimed at small business owners and marketers. The book identifies fifty practical and free tips, tricks, secrets and techniques that small businesses should be doing right now to get their company to the top of Google searches. For a limited time, the book can be downloaded for free by Amazon.com Prime Members; review copies are also available at no charge on JM-SEO.org.
"Our review program for 50 SEO Tips has been phenomenal," explained Jason McDonald, Director of the JM Internet Group. "This informative book explains fifty free tips, tricks, and secrets for small business that can help propel any company to the top of search engine results."
More on Fifty SEO Ideas Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is all about getting to the top of Google or Bing's free listings. Natural or organic listings on Google are incredibly powerful as lead generating tools for your website or blog. This informative book explains fifty tips, tricks, and secrets that can help propel any company to the top of search engine results. Starting with topics as basic as how to write an effective blog post, the book covers areas such as Google Analytics, webmaster tools, why Twitter matters for SEO, and even Google Easter Eggs. Anyone who is a small business owner, marketer, or needs to get a business or organization to the top of Google search will benefit from the ideas, tips, tricks, and secrets of Fifty SEO Ideas. The book helps with practical, immediate "todo" advice. Each idea is explained in quick detail: what it is, why it matters, steps to do to get it done, and even a grading rubric so a marketers can grade where they and their teams are today.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses