NEW YORK, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Wind and water surges in Brooklyn have rendered HITN's Navy Yard-based satellites inoperable. The station hopes to be back online in a few days, once damages have been assessed and repaired.
Viewers can check in with their local providers for updates and updates will be posted on the HITN.org website.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100611/CL19523LOGO-a )
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring