NEW YORK, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Wind and water surges in Brooklyn have rendered HITN's Navy Yard-based satellites inoperable. The station hopes to be back online in a few days, once damages have been assessed and repaired.
Viewers can check in with their local providers for updates and updates will be posted on the HITN.org website.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100611/CL19523LOGO-a )
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards