NEW YORK, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Wind and water surges in Brooklyn have rendered HITN's Navy Yard-based satellites inoperable. The station hopes to be back online in a few days, once damages have been assessed and repaired.
Viewers can check in with their local providers for updates and updates will be posted on the HITN.org website.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100611/CL19523LOGO-a )
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text