NEW YORK, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Wind and water surges in Brooklyn have rendered HITN's Navy Yard-based satellites inoperable. The station hopes to be back online in a few days, once damages have been assessed and repaired.
Viewers can check in with their local providers for updates and updates will be posted on the HITN.org website.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100611/CL19523LOGO-a )
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time