NEW YORK, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Wind and water surges in Brooklyn have rendered HITN's Navy Yard-based satellites inoperable. The station hopes to be back online in a few days, once damages have been assessed and repaired.
Viewers can check in with their local providers for updates and updates will be posted on the HITN.org website.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100611/CL19523LOGO-a )
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare