Detroit rapper Eminem announced he had a new album in the pipeline through a limited-edition baseball cap.
The dark blue lid has an emblem that resembles the Motor City's beloved Tigers and also lists the years that Eminem's solo albums were released, including 2013.
Entertainment Weekly said Tuesday the 2013 likely means his new project, which has been in the works since May, will drop sometime in the coming year. Not many details about the record have surfaced; however, producers Dr. Dre and No I.D. have reportedly been involved.
Eminem's last solo CD was "Recovery," which came out in 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks