Detroit rapper Eminem announced he had a new album in the pipeline through a limited-edition baseball cap.
The dark blue lid has an emblem that resembles the Motor City's beloved Tigers and also lists the years that Eminem's solo albums were released, including 2013.
Entertainment Weekly said Tuesday the 2013 likely means his new project, which has been in the works since May, will drop sometime in the coming year. Not many details about the record have surfaced; however, producers Dr. Dre and No I.D. have reportedly been involved.
Eminem's last solo CD was "Recovery," which came out in 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal