Detroit rapper Eminem announced he had a new album in the pipeline through a limited-edition baseball cap.
The dark blue lid has an emblem that resembles the Motor City's beloved Tigers and also lists the years that Eminem's solo albums were released, including 2013.
Entertainment Weekly said Tuesday the 2013 likely means his new project, which has been in the works since May, will drop sometime in the coming year. Not many details about the record have surfaced; however, producers Dr. Dre and No I.D. have reportedly been involved.
Eminem's last solo CD was "Recovery," which came out in 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline