Detroit rapper Eminem announced he had a new album in the pipeline through a limited-edition baseball cap.
The dark blue lid has an emblem that resembles the Motor City's beloved Tigers and also lists the years that Eminem's solo albums were released, including 2013.
Entertainment Weekly said Tuesday the 2013 likely means his new project, which has been in the works since May, will drop sometime in the coming year. Not many details about the record have surfaced; however, producers Dr. Dre and No I.D. have reportedly been involved.
Eminem's last solo CD was "Recovery," which came out in 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column