When it comes to reality TV competition show judges starring in a variety of prime time network programs this new TV season, "American Idol" host Nicki Minaj was overwhelmingly voted Favorite Reality Show Judge in a recent ooVoo Flash Poll on Facebook. The poll, seen by more than 30,000 ooVoo Facebook community members who are in the majority under 25 years of age pitted Minaj against other popular reality show judges including Britney Spears, Demi Lovato, Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey.
The reality TV show judges popularity poll results revealed:
-- Minaj held an almost two-to-one advantage over second place finisher Spears, taking 41 percent of overall votes
-- Spears and Lovato finished closely with 24 percent and 17 percent of the votes, respectively
-- FOX network judges took four out of six spots, including the first, second and third most popular judges, with 88 percent of all responses
-- Levine, Carey and Aguilera rounded out the voting with fourth through sixth place with single digit scores
ooVoo serves more than a billion minutes of video each month to subscribers and is heavily used with TV as a second screen experience. ooVoo is the fastest-growing and largest independent social video-chat provider with 57 million registered subscribers, adding on average 100,000 new subscribers each day. As the leader in multi-party social video-chat, ooVoo allows friends to participate and be a part of each other's worlds, staying connected to share experiences, including sitting on the "virtual couch" to watch and chat about favorite TV shows together from multiple locations, and using multiple devices.
65 percentof ooVoo users are currently under 25 worldwide, with 55 percent of ooVoo users in the United States under the age of 25. The most recent comScore Top 100 Properties - Panel Only ranking has shown ooVoo as the No. 1 site with teens, No. 1 site for people under 25, and the No. 1 site for households with five people and larger (Composition Index Unique Visitors, comScore Media Metrix, August 2012).
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO