David Letterman dedicated a "Late Show" Top 10 list to Canadian pop star Justin Bieber, who threw up onstage last weekend.
Letterman read "Things Overheard When Justin Bieber Urped" on Tuesday's edition of "Late Show."
It read as follows --
10. "I guess that wasn't lip-synched."
9. "Shhh... I know this song."
8. "First Bieber fever, now Bieber intestinal virus."
7. "Baby, baby, baby... ewwwww."
6. "Somebody get some Pepto-Bieber."
5. "In my day, rock stars played instruments while they threw up."
4. "It's like 'The Exorcist' but with creepier music."
3. "I think his voice just changed again."
2. "Still less embarrassing than when he walked into a revolving door."
1. "I think he just bit off the head of a bat."
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant