David Letterman dedicated a "Late Show" Top 10 list to Canadian pop star Justin Bieber, who threw up onstage last weekend.
Letterman read "Things Overheard When Justin Bieber Urped" on Tuesday's edition of "Late Show."
It read as follows --
10. "I guess that wasn't lip-synched."
9. "Shhh... I know this song."
8. "First Bieber fever, now Bieber intestinal virus."
7. "Baby, baby, baby... ewwwww."
6. "Somebody get some Pepto-Bieber."
5. "In my day, rock stars played instruments while they threw up."
4. "It's like 'The Exorcist' but with creepier music."
3. "I think his voice just changed again."
2. "Still less embarrassing than when he walked into a revolving door."
1. "I think he just bit off the head of a bat."
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth