David Letterman dedicated a "Late Show" Top 10 list to Canadian pop star Justin Bieber, who threw up onstage last weekend.
Letterman read "Things Overheard When Justin Bieber Urped" on Tuesday's edition of "Late Show."
It read as follows --
10. "I guess that wasn't lip-synched."
9. "Shhh... I know this song."
8. "First Bieber fever, now Bieber intestinal virus."
7. "Baby, baby, baby... ewwwww."
6. "Somebody get some Pepto-Bieber."
5. "In my day, rock stars played instruments while they threw up."
4. "It's like 'The Exorcist' but with creepier music."
3. "I think his voice just changed again."
2. "Still less embarrassing than when he walked into a revolving door."
1. "I think he just bit off the head of a bat."
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- U.S. Highway Fund Nearly Broke, Jeopardizing Jobs
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work