For once, scantily clad supermodels may not be
the centre of attention at the Victoria's Secret Runway Show.
The lingerie company announced Tuesday that superstars Justin Bieber and Rihanna will both perform at the Dec. 4 show, where they will be joined by Bruno Mars.
Last year's musical performers included Jay-Z, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs