For once, scantily clad supermodels may not be
the centre of attention at the Victoria's Secret Runway Show.
The lingerie company announced Tuesday that superstars Justin Bieber and Rihanna will both perform at the Dec. 4 show, where they will be joined by Bruno Mars.
Last year's musical performers included Jay-Z, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'