For once, scantily clad supermodels may not be
the centre of attention at the Victoria's Secret Runway Show.
The lingerie company announced Tuesday that superstars Justin Bieber and Rihanna will both perform at the Dec. 4 show, where they will be joined by Bruno Mars.
Last year's musical performers included Jay-Z, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?