For once, scantily clad supermodels may not be
the centre of attention at the Victoria's Secret Runway Show.
The lingerie company announced Tuesday that superstars Justin Bieber and Rihanna will both perform at the Dec. 4 show, where they will be joined by Bruno Mars.
Last year's musical performers included Jay-Z, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder