BAE Systems was awarded a $97.6 million Army contract, the U.S. Department of Defense announced Tuesday.
The award will enable the defense contractor to perform reset services on its Bradley A3 vehicles.
Work will be performed at its West Manchester Township facility and in Texarkana, Texas, and is slated to be complete on Nov. 28, 2014.
The West Manchester Township facility was also awarded a $73.8 million contract to procure International Light Armored Vehicles in support of Foreign Military Sales.
Location for the work will be determined with each order and is expected to be completed on Sept. 27, 2015.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine