Country music star Taylor Swift will headline 58 North American stadium and arena shows next year to support her new album "Red," Big Machine Records said.
Singer/songwriter Ed Sheeran, whose duet "Everything Has Changed" is featured on the CD, will be a special guest at all of the shows.
The tour will kick off March 13 in Omaha, Neb., and will continue through Sept. 21 in Nashville, Tenn.
"I didn't think I could be any more excited about my 'Red' album, but then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for 'The Red Tour,'" Swift said in a statement Saturday. "I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women