Country music star Taylor Swift will headline 58 North American stadium and arena shows next year to support her new album "Red," Big Machine Records said.
Singer/songwriter Ed Sheeran, whose duet "Everything Has Changed" is featured on the CD, will be a special guest at all of the shows.
The tour will kick off March 13 in Omaha, Neb., and will continue through Sept. 21 in Nashville, Tenn.
"I didn't think I could be any more excited about my 'Red' album, but then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for 'The Red Tour,'" Swift said in a statement Saturday. "I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans."
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List