Country music star Taylor Swift will headline 58 North American stadium and arena shows next year to support her new album "Red," Big Machine Records said.
Singer/songwriter Ed Sheeran, whose duet "Everything Has Changed" is featured on the CD, will be a special guest at all of the shows.
The tour will kick off March 13 in Omaha, Neb., and will continue through Sept. 21 in Nashville, Tenn.
"I didn't think I could be any more excited about my 'Red' album, but then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for 'The Red Tour,'" Swift said in a statement Saturday. "I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans."
Most Popular Stories
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Boehner Hires Immigration Reform Expert
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Sprint Not Moving Headquarters to California
- Dennis Kozlowski, ex-Tyco CEO, to Be Paroled
- Healthcare.gov Update Gets Mixed Reviews
- Mexico Economy Secretary to Attend WTO Meeting
- Appeals Court Sides With Employers on Arbitration
- Miley Cyrus to Rihanna Lyrics: Top Yahoo Searches for 2013