Country music star Taylor Swift will headline 58 North American stadium and arena shows next year to support her new album "Red," Big Machine Records said.
Singer/songwriter Ed Sheeran, whose duet "Everything Has Changed" is featured on the CD, will be a special guest at all of the shows.
The tour will kick off March 13 in Omaha, Neb., and will continue through Sept. 21 in Nashville, Tenn.
"I didn't think I could be any more excited about my 'Red' album, but then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for 'The Red Tour,'" Swift said in a statement Saturday. "I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans."
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go