Azteca America, the U.S. broadcast television network that targets the fast-growing Latino population, unveiled its new image that will be promoted both on and off the air.
The new image was presented on Sunday night, during the network's hit musical reality show, La Academia, and today viewers will tune in to see a renewed freshness of the brand that reflects the diversity of Hispanic audiences living in the U.S.
"The new image is very modern, reflecting the way we see our audience and how we want to be portrayed: looking ahead and into the future," said Martin Breidsprecher, CEO of Azteca America. "The colors and design evoke the diversity of our audiences and programming. Azteca America has become a primary destination for Spanish-language programming and as our community of viewers has grown in the U.S. we wanted to update our look and feel for them. Our programming, like our new visual campaign touches the emotions of Latino culture and family through our quality content."
In addition, the tagline "Tu Casa" will be part of the new branding. Azteca America continues to grow and evolve, driven by innovation and creativity yet deeply rooted in the Latino heritage and values. "Tu Casa" evokes very strong emotions and is a way for us to reflect our culture and welcome our viewers."
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8