Singer Taylor Swift has announced a 58-date concert tour across the United States and Canada to support her latest album, "Red."
The concert marathon kicks off March 13 in Omaha before concluding Sept. 21 in Nashville, The Hollywood Reporter said Friday.
Swift announced the tour Friday, saying she didn't think she could be any more excited about her new album, "Red," which was released Monday.
"But then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for the Red tour," she said on her website Friday.
"I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans," she added.
The tour will see Swift traveling to 29 states and three Canadian provinces.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'