Singer Taylor Swift has announced a 58-date concert tour across the United States and Canada to support her latest album, "Red."
The concert marathon kicks off March 13 in Omaha before concluding Sept. 21 in Nashville, The Hollywood Reporter said Friday.
Swift announced the tour Friday, saying she didn't think she could be any more excited about her new album, "Red," which was released Monday.
"But then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for the Red tour," she said on her website Friday.
"I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans," she added.
The tour will see Swift traveling to 29 states and three Canadian provinces.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'