Singer Taylor Swift has announced a 58-date concert tour across the United States and Canada to support her latest album, "Red."
The concert marathon kicks off March 13 in Omaha before concluding Sept. 21 in Nashville, The Hollywood Reporter said Friday.
Swift announced the tour Friday, saying she didn't think she could be any more excited about her new album, "Red," which was released Monday.
"But then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for the Red tour," she said on her website Friday.
"I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans," she added.
The tour will see Swift traveling to 29 states and three Canadian provinces.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief