Singer Taylor Swift has announced a 58-date concert tour across the United States and Canada to support her latest album, "Red."
The concert marathon kicks off March 13 in Omaha before concluding Sept. 21 in Nashville, The Hollywood Reporter said Friday.
Swift announced the tour Friday, saying she didn't think she could be any more excited about her new album, "Red," which was released Monday.
"But then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for the Red tour," she said on her website Friday.
"I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans," she added.
The tour will see Swift traveling to 29 states and three Canadian provinces.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week