Do not panic: You have plenty of time to figure out a Halloween costume. In fact, all you need is 30 seconds to slap something together -- so long as you have a concept. Here are a few easy ideas:
THE MODERN MILITARY: A kid's hobby horse and a plastic knife, and your have Mitt Romney's modern military (and a post-debate trending Twitter topic): Horses and Bayonets.
U.S. NATIONAL DEBT. Start with writing 16 on your right shoulder, then begin diagonally adding three zeros separated by commas. Don't stop until you reach your waist. (That's 12 zeroes.)
THE END OF YOUR CAREER. Rumpled suit, a lamp shade, and a ticket that says "company Christmas party" sticking out of your pocket should do it. Getting really drunk optional.
DESPERATE JOB SEEKER. Hand our your resume and ask to be connected on LinkedIn with everyone you meet at the party. Added benefit is it just might land you a gig.
JOHN COFFEY. Attach an extension cord to a spaghetti strainer, put on head, don overalls and carry around a toy mouse, and you are Michael Clarke Duncan (RIP) from "The Green Mile."
PSY. Dark suit. Slicked-back hair. Sunglasses. Dance like an idiot. Repeat 532 million times to match YouTube hits.
A COUPLE OF SHADES OF GREY. Gray pants/skirt. A different shade of gray top. Whatever whip and/or handcuffs you have lying around. Done.
FAIRWEATHER FAN. Wear different NFL/college jerseys one on top of the other. Declare the team on top is not going to win the title, and remove to reveal the next. Repeat.
HONEY BOO BOO. High pig-tails and shouting "A dolla makes me holla!" will do it. So could carrying a jar of honey and covering yourself in Band-Aids.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits