Do not panic: You have plenty of time to figure out a Halloween costume. In fact, all you need is 30 seconds to slap something together -- so long as you have a concept. Here are a few easy ideas:
THE MODERN MILITARY: A kid's hobby horse and a plastic knife, and your have Mitt Romney's modern military (and a post-debate trending Twitter topic): Horses and Bayonets.
U.S. NATIONAL DEBT. Start with writing 16 on your right shoulder, then begin diagonally adding three zeros separated by commas. Don't stop until you reach your waist. (That's 12 zeroes.)
THE END OF YOUR CAREER. Rumpled suit, a lamp shade, and a ticket that says "company Christmas party" sticking out of your pocket should do it. Getting really drunk optional.
DESPERATE JOB SEEKER. Hand our your resume and ask to be connected on LinkedIn with everyone you meet at the party. Added benefit is it just might land you a gig.
JOHN COFFEY. Attach an extension cord to a spaghetti strainer, put on head, don overalls and carry around a toy mouse, and you are Michael Clarke Duncan (RIP) from "The Green Mile."
PSY. Dark suit. Slicked-back hair. Sunglasses. Dance like an idiot. Repeat 532 million times to match YouTube hits.
A COUPLE OF SHADES OF GREY. Gray pants/skirt. A different shade of gray top. Whatever whip and/or handcuffs you have lying around. Done.
FAIRWEATHER FAN. Wear different NFL/college jerseys one on top of the other. Declare the team on top is not going to win the title, and remove to reveal the next. Repeat.
HONEY BOO BOO. High pig-tails and shouting "A dolla makes me holla!" will do it. So could carrying a jar of honey and covering yourself in Band-Aids.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'