DUNDALK, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 10/26/12 -- The recently launched mobile casino on boylegames.com for iPad and iPhone devices has seen dramatic growth in the first two weeks since going live. The take up among current desktop Boylegames players and new players who have signed up specifically to play on the mobile site, has exceeded expectations.
To celebrate the initial success of their mobile site boylegames.com is giving away three thousand pounds in prizes. Over fifty cash prizes are up for grabs on the mobile games site, which contains a mixture of slots and casino games such as roulette and blackjack.
Players who play on m.boylegames.com from midnight 27th October until Sunday 4th November will be in with a chance of winning one of the cash prizes. Winners will be chosen at random.
Anthony Conroy, Casino and Games Manager at Boylegames.com said "We are extremely happy with our mobile offering for iPad and iPhone. We were even more delighted to receive the positive customer feedback from our mobile players. We haven't forgotten about Android. We plan to have an Android version within the next few weeks."
As mobile becomes an increasingly greater part of online casino play, Boylegames.com hopes to expand on its mobile offering with the addition of new mobile slot games, and the launch of an Android version of their mobile site in the coming weeks.
Boylegames.com is the online games division of Boylesports the largest independent bookmaker in Ireland. The company does not accept players from the U.S.
Gaming SEM Manager
00 353 42 939 3251
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women