DUNDALK, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 10/26/12 -- Industry leading online bingo site Boylebingo.com has launched a Halloween costume slot party promotion. A different Halloween costume based slot game will be included each day over a seven day period. Up to two thousand pounds in bingo bonus cash can be won, along with lots of bonus prizes.
The promotion will run from the 25th to 31st October 2012 and will encompass seven different slot games.
The top twenty players over the seven day period, will share in the prize pool according to their leaderboard position. However, as an extra bonus, players who end up on the top twenty leaderboard, and have played the winning costume slot game on its promotion day, will have their money doubled.
Boylebingo known for its innovative seasonal promotions has decided to put a unique twist on the typical Halloween costume party. Slot games included in the promotion are Dynamite Digger, Big Top Tombola, Clover Rollover, Castle Cashalot, Iron Man, Thor's Thunder and the Fantastic Four.
Previous Bingo Slot promotions on the site have been extremely successful. Roisin Curtis from Boylebingo said "Our bingo players love bingo slots. A promotion like this adds to the seasonal atmosphere. Halloween is a fun time of year, and this slots costume party will help to enhance the spooky atmosphere on boylebingo.com"
The growing trend in online bingo slots combined with the Halloween spirit, is sure to make this promotion just as popular as previous slot focused promotions that have been available on the site in the past.
Boylebingo was established in 2010 and is the online bingo division of Boylesports the largest independent bookmaker in Ireland. The company does not accept players from the U.S.
Gaming SEM Manager
00 353 42 939 3251
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer