FORT WORTH, Texas, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- This Halloween Oral BioTech & Rodeo Dental have teamed to present a special treat to the kids of the community this year: free candy! But not just any candy. Special cavity-fighting Xylitol candy endorsed by six national dental associations. As part of their leading CariFree product line, Oral BioTech has sponsored Rodeo Dental with thousands of its CTx1 Xylitol Sugar Free Lollipops in order to raise awareness about the effects of xylitol and good oral health!
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121025/LA95440-a )
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121025/LA95440LOGO-b )
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120124/LA38923 )
Xylitol is a natural sweetener found in fibrous plant parts and its usage is backed by 25 years of dental and medical research. Because it does not break down like sugar, it does not dramatically change the PH levels of the mouth nor does it cause bacteria to stick to teeth. This mechanism helps prevent tooth decay.
Research shows it can also help repair tooth enamel, clear nasal passages, prevent ear infections, and contribute to eye health. It also has 40% fewer calories than sugar and 75% fewer carbohydrates!
Sound exciting? It is!
We encourage you to introduce this sweetener to your family and to learn more about how this Halloween treat is a better alternative for your child's oral health. Contact Rodeo Dental for more information about CTx1 Xylitol Lollipops or how to purchase this specially sweetened candy.
SOURCE Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'