FORT WORTH, Texas, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- This Halloween Oral BioTech & Rodeo Dental have teamed to present a special treat to the kids of the community this year: free candy! But not just any candy. Special cavity-fighting Xylitol candy endorsed by six national dental associations. As part of their leading CariFree product line, Oral BioTech has sponsored Rodeo Dental with thousands of its CTx1 Xylitol Sugar Free Lollipops in order to raise awareness about the effects of xylitol and good oral health!
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121025/LA95440-a )
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121025/LA95440LOGO-b )
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120124/LA38923 )
Xylitol is a natural sweetener found in fibrous plant parts and its usage is backed by 25 years of dental and medical research. Because it does not break down like sugar, it does not dramatically change the PH levels of the mouth nor does it cause bacteria to stick to teeth. This mechanism helps prevent tooth decay.
Research shows it can also help repair tooth enamel, clear nasal passages, prevent ear infections, and contribute to eye health. It also has 40% fewer calories than sugar and 75% fewer carbohydrates!
Sound exciting? It is!
We encourage you to introduce this sweetener to your family and to learn more about how this Halloween treat is a better alternative for your child's oral health. Contact Rodeo Dental for more information about CTx1 Xylitol Lollipops or how to purchase this specially sweetened candy.
SOURCE Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013