LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/25/12 -- Avid Audio and RSPE Audio Solutions recently launched the new Avid Pro Tools Thunderbolt HD | Native Interface at the 2012 RSPE Client Appreciation Event in West Hollywood, CA at the House of Blues.
Russ Belttary, CEO of RSPE Audio Solutions, remarks, "Combining our annual client appreciation with live demonstrations for landmark audio technology, such as the recent showcase we did for the Thunderbolt at the House of Blues, produces a type of live 'think-tank' for audio industry professionals that does not exist otherwise." Belttary continues, "Our goal at RSPE has always been two-fold: create thought leadership in the audio-technology industry by bringing the best talent and technology together, and to always make the customer experience uniquely enjoyable and memorable." This year's RSPE event brought together over 650 of the top audio industry professionals and Factory experts, including representatives from Avid, Focal, McDSP, Quail Financial, Metric Halo, Neyrinck, Penteo Surround, Slate Digital, Sonnox and WaveArts.
The spotlight for this year's annual RSPE Client Appreciation Event focused on breakthroughs from Thunderbolt, as well as the latest software released for the AAX platform. The highlight of the event was the showcase of the new features from the Thunderbolt Interface, including the expanded 64 I/O channels and the 256 audio play back tracks. With the release of the new Thunderbolt Interface, it is currently one of the most powerful and portable solutions for the audio industry professional.
In continued celebration of the Thunderbolt release, RSPE Audio Solutions is offering special pricing and platinum technical support for new Avid Thunderbolt HD | Native Interface purchases through the end of 2012.
RSPE Audio Solutions is a thought-leader in audio technology and supports many of the top film, television, and music studios in the United States.
For further information on the AVID ProTools Thunderbolt and RSPE Audio Solutions:
On the Web:
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women