LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/25/12 -- Avid Audio and RSPE Audio Solutions recently launched the new Avid Pro Tools Thunderbolt HD | Native Interface at the 2012 RSPE Client Appreciation Event in West Hollywood, CA at the House of Blues.
Russ Belttary, CEO of RSPE Audio Solutions, remarks, "Combining our annual client appreciation with live demonstrations for landmark audio technology, such as the recent showcase we did for the Thunderbolt at the House of Blues, produces a type of live 'think-tank' for audio industry professionals that does not exist otherwise." Belttary continues, "Our goal at RSPE has always been two-fold: create thought leadership in the audio-technology industry by bringing the best talent and technology together, and to always make the customer experience uniquely enjoyable and memorable." This year's RSPE event brought together over 650 of the top audio industry professionals and Factory experts, including representatives from Avid, Focal, McDSP, Quail Financial, Metric Halo, Neyrinck, Penteo Surround, Slate Digital, Sonnox and WaveArts.
The spotlight for this year's annual RSPE Client Appreciation Event focused on breakthroughs from Thunderbolt, as well as the latest software released for the AAX platform. The highlight of the event was the showcase of the new features from the Thunderbolt Interface, including the expanded 64 I/O channels and the 256 audio play back tracks. With the release of the new Thunderbolt Interface, it is currently one of the most powerful and portable solutions for the audio industry professional.
In continued celebration of the Thunderbolt release, RSPE Audio Solutions is offering special pricing and platinum technical support for new Avid Thunderbolt HD | Native Interface purchases through the end of 2012.
RSPE Audio Solutions is a thought-leader in audio technology and supports many of the top film, television, and music studios in the United States.
For further information on the AVID ProTools Thunderbolt and RSPE Audio Solutions:
On the Web:
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise