startuppack.org" target="_blank" >startuppack_logo.jpg" alt="Logo" />
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM -- (Marketwire) -- 10/25/12 -- Launched by a non-profit organization, in partnership with 12 well established web companies, Startup Pack (startuppack.org/">http://www.startuppack.org) is giving away 1,000 packs entirely for free to help entrepreneurs launch their startup. Every pack is worth more than $10,000 and gives access to the best tools and services from the web to start your activity. This exclusive offer includes services to improve your startup's productivity, visibility and quality. It is the first time such a complete pack has ever been offered to entrepreneurs.
Startup Pack wants to give young startups a boost. If your startup has been launched in the last two years and has raised no more than $250k in funding, go to our website startuppack.org/">www.startuppack.org and apply for one of the thousand packs available!
In order to cover the full range of services a startup needs to be launched, we selected one well-known and high-quality partner within each web sector. On top of recognition and quality, we decided to choose an equal amount of partners based in the US as in the EU to be a truly global initiative.
1. Zendesk: to manage customer support - 12 months for free
2. Box: to share files online - 12 months for free for 3 users
3. Mailjet: to send transactional emails - 12 months for free
4. TextMaster: to translate all your documents - 10,000 credits for free
5. Twilio: to bring voice and messaging to your web - $134 for free
6. Engine Yard: to host your website - $500 for free
7. Mixpanel: to analyze your website - 12 months for free
8. Mention: to monitor your brand - 12 months for free for 3 users
9. Pressking: to distribute your press release - 1,000 credits for free
10. HotGloo: to collaborate on design - 12 months for free
11. Fotolia: to get beautiful pictures - 60 images XL for free
12. The Resumator: to hire with confidence - 12 months for free
The participating partners kindly expressed their support to the future lucky entrepreneurs on our website startuppack.org/">www.startuppack.org. "Enabling innovation so startups can build great apps is in our DNA. We're thrilled to donate cloud services to help ignite and grow new companies," says Bill Platt, SVP Operations at Engine Yard, while James Parton, Director of European Marketing at Twilio is "delighted to get you this Startup Pack promo code which will allow you to experiment and see where your creativity takes you."
Startup Together is a non-profit organization (A.S.B.L.) based in Belgium and founded in October 2012 to launch the Startup Pack. It is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses faster and cheaper, thanks to promotional offers.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For any questions contact us:
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.