Quentin Tarantino's classic crime dramas "Reservoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction" will be screened in select U.S. theaters one night this December.
"Tarantino XX: 'Reservoir Dogs' 20th Anniversary Event" is set for Dec. 4, while "Tarantino XX: 'Pulp Fiction' Event" will take place Dec. 6.
Each showing will include a special feature about the groundbreaking director's 20-year career and a selection of hand-picked movie trailers from films that inspired him as a filmmaker.
Tickets are available at participating theater box offices and online at www.FathomEvents.com or www.tarantinoxx.com.
"There is no doubt that Quentin Tarantino's writing and directorial style has reinvented filmmaking as we know it," Shelly Maxwell, executive vice president of NCM Fathom Events, said in a statement Tuesday. "Join Vincent, Jules, Marsellus Wallace, Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink, Mr. Blonde and the rest of his infamous characters as they return to the big screen in this special two-night Fathom event."
Tarantino's next film, "Django Unchained," will be released in theaters Dec. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller