Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Linkin Park are to perform on the 40th anniversary American Music Awards in Los Angeles, organizers said.
They join previously announced performer Christina Aguilera on this year's show, which will be broadcast live on ABC from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE Nov. 18.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks, organizers said.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill