Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Linkin Park are to perform on the 40th anniversary American Music Awards in Los Angeles, organizers said.
They join previously announced performer Christina Aguilera on this year's show, which will be broadcast live on ABC from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE Nov. 18.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks, organizers said.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac