Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Linkin Park are to perform on the 40th anniversary American Music Awards in Los Angeles, organizers said.
They join previously announced performer Christina Aguilera on this year's show, which will be broadcast live on ABC from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE Nov. 18.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks, organizers said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels