Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Linkin Park are to perform on the 40th anniversary American Music Awards in Los Angeles, organizers said.
They join previously announced performer Christina Aguilera on this year's show, which will be broadcast live on ABC from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE Nov. 18.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks, organizers said.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks