Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Linkin Park are to perform on the 40th anniversary American Music Awards in Los Angeles, organizers said.
They join previously announced performer Christina Aguilera on this year's show, which will be broadcast live on ABC from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE Nov. 18.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks, organizers said.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief