U.S. pop star Justin Timberlake says he wrote a song and sang it to his bride, actress Jessica Biel, on their wedding day.
Timberlake is seen on the cover of People magazine jumping for joy while Biel sits nearby, smiling and wearing a billowy pink wedding gown.
The couple married at the Borgo Egnazia resort in southern Italy Oct. 19 after dating about five years.
"It was a really special evening," Timberlake told People, adding the song with which he serenaded his new wife was "an original piece I wrote specifically for the evening and for her."
"It was a total fantasy experience," said Biel.
Among their 100 wedding guests were Jimmy Fallon, Andy Samberg, Timbaland and Beverley Mitchell, People said.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag