U.S. pop star Justin Timberlake says he wrote a song and sang it to his bride, actress Jessica Biel, on their wedding day.
Timberlake is seen on the cover of People magazine jumping for joy while Biel sits nearby, smiling and wearing a billowy pink wedding gown.
The couple married at the Borgo Egnazia resort in southern Italy Oct. 19 after dating about five years.
"It was a really special evening," Timberlake told People, adding the song with which he serenaded his new wife was "an original piece I wrote specifically for the evening and for her."
"It was a total fantasy experience," said Biel.
Among their 100 wedding guests were Jimmy Fallon, Andy Samberg, Timbaland and Beverley Mitchell, People said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict