U.S. pop star Justin Timberlake says he wrote a song and sang it to his bride, actress Jessica Biel, on their wedding day.
Timberlake is seen on the cover of People magazine jumping for joy while Biel sits nearby, smiling and wearing a billowy pink wedding gown.
The couple married at the Borgo Egnazia resort in southern Italy Oct. 19 after dating about five years.
"It was a really special evening," Timberlake told People, adding the song with which he serenaded his new wife was "an original piece I wrote specifically for the evening and for her."
"It was a total fantasy experience," said Biel.
Among their 100 wedding guests were Jimmy Fallon, Andy Samberg, Timbaland and Beverley Mitchell, People said.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women