KLAMATH FALLS, OR -- (Marketwire) -- 10/24/12 -- JELD-WEN, inc., a leading global manufacturer of doors, door facings, windows and related components, has completed the previously announced acquisition of Craftmaster Manufacturing, Inc. (CMI).
CMI is a leading manufacturer and marketer of CraftMaster® molded door facings and doors, MiraTEC® exterior composite trim and Extira® exterior composite panels.
Philip Orsino, President of JELD-WEN, said, "This is an exciting transaction for JELD-WEN. Craftmaster will significantly enhance our manufacturing capabilities and extend our product offering. Our customers will benefit as we leverage the combined strength of both companies."
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC acted as financial advisor to JELD-WEN, with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP having acted as legal counsel.
JELD-WEN is one of the world's leading manufacturers of windows and doors. JELD-WEN has 20,000 employees across more than 100 locations in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. The company's extensive product offering encompasses windows, exterior doors, interior doors and related building products that are sold globally through multiple distribution channels, including retail home centers, wholesale distributors and building products dealers. JELD-WEN has been an ENERGY STAR Partner since 1998. For more information on JELD-WEN, visit www.jeld-wen.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Director of Corporate Communication
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign