A Dutch court ruled against Apple on Wednesday,
the latest verdict in an ongoing series of patent lawsuits against
rival electronics manufacturer Samsung.
The American technology company had sued to halt sales of the Samsung Galaxy product line in the Netherlands, arguing that the devices' touch screens infringed on Apple patents.
But judge Peter Blok ruled that Samsung had employed sufficiently different technology in their screens.
Similar lawsuits in Britain and Germany were also decided in favour of the South Korean company.
The verdict was announced one day after Apple introduced new products, including the iPad mini tablet and updated versions of many of their personal computers.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Brian Boitano Announces That He Is Gay
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- BlackBerry Posts $4.4 Billion Quarterly Net Loss